Property Purchase

Hello Captain,

Sorry I am jsut getting back to you, I have been away from the office. Here are ome houses meeting your criteria – all close to everything and certain to appreciate in value, especially now that the new road from our new El Catey International Airport is nearing completion.

Please look these over and provide feedback. Please tell me a little about your buying time-frame, and when you will have a chance to visit us.
http://www.drparadise.com/detail/sale/s852.html
http://www.drparadise.com/detail/sale/s847.html
http://www.drparadise.com/detail/sale/s832.html
http://www.drparadise.com/detail/sale/s829.html
http://www.drparadise.com/detail/sale/s758.html
http://www.drparadise.com/detail/sale/s808.html
http://www.drparadise.com/detail/sale/s701.html
http://www.drparadise.com/detail/sale/s643.html

OK, Captain Davis, thank you again for this opportunity to earn your business.

Respectfully,
Dan Hussmann
DR Paradise Real Estate
809-498-5689
www.drparadise.com
www.drcaribbean.net

=======================================================

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your response.

I am looking for luxurious Villa with a private garden swimming pool(
Not Necessary) terraces and magnificent view, 3 to 4 bedroom. Strictly
residential, for me and my family.

My budget is from $800,000,00 to $1,2000,000,00. (Between Eight
Hundred Thousand to One Million Two Hundred United Sates Dollars.)

I will need to see the prices of the houses you have and the design.
The proximity to shopping malls, schools and other amenities are
important in my decision making sir. Please note that the area in
which the houses you have for me is something I have to put into a
bigger consideration as it will also help in appreciating the value of
the house in nearer feature.

Get back to me with your full information for houses that you have so
that I can make a choice.

Thanks

Capt. Alan Davis.

=======================================================

> Hello Capt. Davis,
>
> Thank you for your inquiry about purchasing property in the Dominican
> Republic. We can certainly assist you all the way through to the end of your
> purchase. We have over 12 years selling Real Estate here!
>
> Please tell me a little about the type of purchase you would like to make.
> Please be as detailed as possible i.e., if it is a house or apartment,
> number of bedrooms, land, amenities wanted, what the end use is, and of
> course your budget.
>
> I have added a lengthy information letter below for you to peruse a your
> convenience. It will answer a host of questions for you!
>
> Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
>
> DanDannyDaniel Hussmann

=======================================================

Here is your informational letter…….
>
> Thank you again for your inquiry about real estate in the Dominican
> Republic. We really appreciate it and we want to do all we can to make your
> buying experience here a pleasant and profitable one. Anytime you have
> questions or feedback of any kind, please be sure to bring them to our
> attention.
>
> There should be plenty of info for you here…I hope not too much, but you can
> check it all out as time allows.
>
> I know you are going to love the DR and Las Terrenas which is our most
> beautiful beach town.  Also, the Samana Peninsula has a very special place
> in this world. Here is a great link. This is our local “info” magazine and
> you can certainly get a great feel for our city by clicking on the Las
> Terrenas link.
http://www.peninsuladesamana.com/yuca/pages/welcome.php?lang=EN. You can
> even book hotels.
>
> As for the real estate part of your trip, we will guide you through this
> venture every step of the way. We have several properties that will meet
> your requirements. We are very familiar with all the inventory, we know
> which builders to use and which to shun, we have all the best legal minds
> available, and we know which areas are most likely to suit your needs and
> wants.
>
> About your specific question I refer you to the listings above.
>
> I also invite you to peruse our websites which are given below. This will
> educate you as to what property values are…it’s an awesome source for all
> things Caribbean, because you can access our BLOG there. It is full of great
> info.
>
> We have some great new properties on these websites
http://www.drparadise.com and www.DRCaribbean.net. These listings are
> refreshingly up-to-date and we are adding more all the time so please be
> sure to check back often.
>
> Are you planning to visit Las Terrenas and the Dominican Republic soon? We
> would like to offer our services and help ease all travel anxieties. We are
> a bi-lingual office, We know the town intimately, and are ready to make
> suggestions and even reservations for you. Our town has all the amenities
> you could need such as a supermarkets, cafe’s, internet shops, automobile,
> motorcycle and quad rentals, eco-tourism trips and more.
>
> Do you have your travel arrangements made yet? I would be more than happy to
> help you make your hotel reservations and domestic travel arrangements. How
> about ground transportation while here?
>
> Or, here are the local domestic airlines that fly right to Las
> Terrenas/Portillo from Santo Domingo. I will be more than happy to make a
> reservation  for you. The flight from Santo Domingo across Samana Bay is
> stunning. www.takeoffweb.com and
>  http://www.aerodomca.com/English/english.html
>
> I hope this is enough to get us started. Please remember I am at your
> service.
>
> Thanks again for this opportunity to earn your business.  I sure hope I’ve
> helped.

=======================================================

Hello,
>
> I am Capt. Alan Davis  and I would like to buy a Property in your country.
>
>
> Can you be of any assistance to me?
>
> You can write me on my Email address: allanjdaviss@gmail.com
>
> Waiting for your response ASAP.
>
> Best Regards
> Capt. Alan Davis.

Advertisements

copies of titles

Hi again Bobby,

Above please find attached copies to the title to the land. A survey may or may not be readily available according to the principal’s Agent. However, he is still checking on this.

My suggestion to you is:
1. Write a “Promise of Sale” – not a contract, just a “if this – that – and the other is completed by a certain date then we will buy the property” sort of informal paper. The seller’s acceptance of this would, in effect, remove the property from anyone else being able to buy it. Take it off the market, and tie it up for you.

2. Put a 20% deposit in Escrow with Guzman, Ariza and associates Law Firm (also attached above). Very reputable. Escrow would be totally refundable.

3. Give them 60 days to produce the survey.

4. Use this time to get title insurance which you would want as well. Stewart can be employed, but perhaps Guzman already know this property and it would save money.

I know you said you are a cash buyer and want to have a fast closing, but things take at least this long in the DR anyway. This way, all is done correctly and safely for you and your family.

Please think this over, let e know if you have questions.

All my best,

DanDannyDaniel Hussmann
Licensed Florida Real Estate Broker
DR Paradise Real Estate, Hotels and Land
http://www.drparadise.com
BLOG drparadise.wordpress.com
Dan@3drealty.biz
VOIP telephone 1-(908)-910-4190
1-809-498-5689
Member ICREA
Member Hispanic Chamber of Commerce

15% of Dominicans have Taino genes

Juan Carlos Martinez Cruzado of the University of Puerto Rico (Mayaguez) Department of Biology, Fermin Mercedes de la Cruz of the UCE and Arlene Alvarez of the Altos de Chavon Regional Archeological Museum presented the results of a genetic study yesterday that shows that 15% of Dominicans have Taino genes. The local study that began in 2006 in collaboration with the Universidad Central del Este in San Pedro de Macoris and the Altos de Chavon museum was spurred by earlier findings of a much larger-than-expected number of Puerto Ricans testing positive for Amerindian ancestry.
As part of the DR study, “Continental Origin of the First Population of the Islands of the Caribbean and Migratory Movements behind them. Mitochondrial DNA in the Dominican Republic”, the team tested 1,200 Dominican volunteers who showed physical traces of their possible American Indian ancestry. Mercedes suspects that 60,000 Indians had sought refuge in the mountains, fleeing from mistreatment by the Spanish colonizers. The strongest traces of Taino ancestry are found among inhabitants of the Cibao region.
As reported in Listin Diario, this is not the first study of its kind. Experts at the Museum of Dominican Man and the Institute of Innovation in Biotechnology and Industry (IIBI) are currently studying “Genetic Structure of Pre-Columbian populations in the DR and their Incidence in the Dominican Population Using Applied Genomic Techniques.”
In 1948, late researcher Jose de Jesus Alvarez Perello had said that at least 17% of the Dominican population, with variations by region, had Taino genes. The study was published in 1973 in the Revista EME and EME Dominican Studies. He put forward the theory that an unknown number of Spanish colonizers had mixed with the Indians, giving rise to a mixed race that then mixed with African slaves and their descendants.
Late researcher Norman de Castro also conducted research using newer techniques to confirm Alvarez Perello’s investigations, and Dr. Lynn Guitar has researched and written extensively to challenge the belief of Indian extinction on the island.

In Samana, paralyzed tourism projects

June 19, 2010, 12:40 AM
In Samana, paralyzed tourism projects
Written by: Odalis MEJIA
Tourist facilities near completion, without environmental permits were paralyzed in the Samaná province for because of environmental concerns.

SAMANÁ. Dozens of tourist facilities near completion, but with no environmental approvals, were paralyzed in the Samaná province by order of the Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources.

Builders who started these projects without the proper paperwork have been levied environmental fines. In some cases, contractors begin construction without the final title of the land.

Developers say that they attribute this to the slowness in the Environmental permit approval process, citing that there are records whose applications for environmental permits take up to three years.

The shutdowns include the four municipalities, Samaná, Sánchez, Las Galeras and Las Terrenas. Las Terrenas alone has had 24 work halted. Others have been resumed recently. Such is the case of the Balcones del Atlantico. They were detained eight months and only resumed a few days ago.

Las Terrenas projects involve more than 500 new tourist rooms, with an investment of over $ 121 million.

According to the representative of the Environment in Samaná, Rafael Emilio Gomez, builders are starting to start the work even without a permit or certificate.

Gomez stated the argument that the Environmental permits take a longer time to issue a license. These are sensitive issues.

About how many projects are paralyzed by the Environment in the provinces, Gomez could not specify. because this is a matter for the Deputy Minister of Environmental Management, in the capital, responsible for technical oversight and to issue licenses.

Jobs .- Paralysis of work also affects hundreds of construction workers, merchants and suppliers.

Ramon Rafael Frias, general secretary of the Workers Union of Construction, Wood and Allied Workers of Las Terrenas, said the situation dramatically hurts many.

He said workers have failed to receive millions of dollars and contractors have lost substantial resources with delinquent penalties for late delivery of work and fines. He acknowledged that a significant percentage of works were commenced without authorization, but argued that they should be able to get, after paying the fines and enforcements, its environmental permits.

Processes
Prior to granting the environmental license or permit, the developer has to issue an Environmental Impact Statement (Dia), which details the effects of the work in the environment and natural resources. This document is evaluated by Environment, from there, granted the authorization.

Commission
According to Ramon Rafael Frias, construction workers for months to set up a commission which visited the Deputy Minister of Environmental Management, Ernesto Reyna, who had stated that many permits were only awaiting signatures, and that this would be done to streamline processes but this has not happened.

Current European Tax Rates

USA not part of this study. As I understand with the new taxes proposed by WDC we will be in the 80% bracket The heritance taxes will be 102%…CMS

Current European tax rates:

United Kingdom Income Tax:  50% VAT:  17.5% TOTAL:  67.5%
Germany Income Tax:  45% VAT:  19% TOTAL:  64%
France Income Tax:  40% VAT:  19.6% TOTAL:  59.6%
Greece Income Tax:  40% VAT:  25% TOTAL:  65%
Spain Income Tax:  45% VAT:  16% TOTAL:  61%
Portugal Income Tax:  42% VAT:  20% TOTAL:  62%
Sweden Income Tax:  55% VAT:  25% TOTAL:  80%
Netherlands Income Tax:  52% VAT:  19% TOTAL:  71%
Denmark Income Tax:  58% VAT:  25% TOTAL:  83%
Finland Income Tax:  53% VAT:  22% TOTAL:  75%
Norway Income Tax:  54.3% VAT:  25% TOTAL:  79.3%

If you’ve started to wonder what the real costs of “socialism” are going to be, once the full program in these United States hits your wallet, take a look at the table. As you digest these mind-boggling figures, keep in mind that in spite of these astronomical tax rates, these countries are still not financing their social welfare programs exclusively from tax revenues! They are deeply mired in public debt of gargantuan proportions. Greece has reached the point where its debt is so huge it is in imminent danger of defaulting. That is the reason the European economic community has intervened to bail them out. If you’re following the financial news, you know Spain and Portugal are right behind Greece .

The United States is now heading right down the same path. The “VAT” tax in the table is the national sales tax that Europeans pay. Stay tuned because that is exactly what you can expect to see the administration proposing after the fall elections. The initial percentage in the United States isn’t going to be anywhere near the outrageous numbers you now see in Europe . Guess what, the current outrageous numbers in Europe didn’t start out as outrageous either. They started out as miniscule—right around the 1% or 2% where they will start out in the United States . Magically however, they ran up over the years to where they are now. Expect the same thing here.

It’s time to rethink the ‘American Dream’ idea: It is the notion that with hard work and perseverance, anybody can get ahead economically here. Do you think that can ever happen with tax rates between 60% and 80%? Think again. With the government taking that percentage of your money, your life will be exactly like life in Europe . You will never be able to buy a home. You will never buy a car. You will never send your children to college. Let’s not shuffle the battle cry of the socialists under the rug either. It’s always the same cry. “Equalize” income. “Spread the wealth” to the “poor” (whoever they are). “Level” the economic playing field. Accomplish that and everything will be rosy.

It’s time to take a really hard look at reality. Greece is a perfect example. Despite the “socialism” system that has ruled this country for decades, with a 65% tax rate, they are drowning in public debt, would have defaulted without hundreds of billions in bailout money, and still. . .20% of their population lives in “poverty.” What has all that “socialism” money bought, besides ultimate power for the politicians running the show? Do you think these people are “free”? They’re not. They are slaves to their economic “system.”

People, we are at a tipping point in America . We all know it. Turn this around right now or your grandchildren will be massing in the streets of this once-great country, just as the people of Greece now are. Economic slavery is slavery, just the same. Carefully and deeply consider what it takes to throw off the yoke of slavery, once it takes hold and settles over your neck.

Samana’s 15 major projects make it the most dynamic tourism region

Dominican Today News – Santo Domingo and Dominican Republic
June 9, 2010, Updated 6:40 AM
Search

Business & Pleasure – 4 June 2010, 10:35 AM
Text size: Smaller Bigger

Samana’s 15 major projects make it the most dynamic tourism region
PrintPrint EmailEmail BookmarkBookmark SaveSave to my profile Comments4 Comments – last on Jun 4 at 8:20 PM
Close Gallery
Samana beach, Amhsa Marina resort.
Zoom Picture

SAMANA, Dominican Republic.- The 15 projects expected to be finished in the coming months currently make northeastern Samaná province the most dynamic tourism region in terms of investments.

The vice president of the hoteliers and restaurateurs grouped in Asonahores affirmed that in the next months 15 projects will be finished that now are in phase of construction.

Arturo Villanueva said those projects are mostly real estate, of the type apart-hotels, many of them sold under the condition of rentals if the proprietor isn’t using it.

Asonahores Marketing director Thelma Martinez noted Samaná province’s high potential, and affirmed it could become Dominican Republic’s top tourist destination in the next 25 years, surpassing the leading zone, Punta Cana.

She Samaná features the beaches Playa Bonita, Portillo, Morón, Limón, Ermitaño, El Valle, Rincón, Las Galeras, Frontón, Chinquela, Anadel, and Puerto Escondido, in addition to the famous Cayo Levantado key, and the Salto de El Limón waterfalls.

As to infrastructure, Martinez added that Samaná’s “stardom” is the result of its two airports, a busy aerodrome, a new highway and the pending projects will shortly launch that province. “What awaits Samaná, for me, is the best.”
Share / Recommend this article: FacebookFacebook Digg thisDigg this del.icio.usdel.icio.us TechnoratiTechnorati YahooYahoo Facebook
COMMENTS
4 comment(s)
Report as spam/innapropiate
Written by: Blutarsky, 4 Jun 2010 2:14 PM
From: United States, Faber College Double Secret Probation
it has a terrific future and a delicate environment be careful
Report as spam/innapropiate
Written by: abc200, 4 Jun 2010 6:17 PM
From: United Kingdom
Blut will have to hurry to book his place by the sea don’t leave too late!

S.
Report as spam/innapropiate
Written by: antonio1, 4 Jun 2010 8:12 PM
From: Dominican Republic, Av Santa Rosa, La Romana
Does anybody knows a BBB bed and breakfast in the area?
Report as spam/innapropiate
Written by: abc200, 4 Jun 2010 8:20 PM
From: United Kingdom
Jurassic Parque- is excellent!
http://jurassicpargue.com/Welcome.html
S.
Post Your Comment | Not a member? Create your account | Lost your password?
Write your opinion here. Please keep your comment relevant to this article. Please note that any comments which contain offensive language or discriminatory expressions may be edited/removed.
You must log in to post a comment:
Username Password

MORE NEWS

Samana’s 15 major projects make it the most dynamic tourism region

CPS transport, American Airlines forge alliance to benefit customers

Television Dominicana launches new feature programs

Amhsa Marina Hotels & Resorts announces renovations in Bavaro
Renowned chefs to attend Taste Punta Cana 2010

Jarabacoa Country Club hosts family outing

Top Dominican hoteliers see a better, cleaner Caribbean

Dominican Colonial Zone’s top priority: subsurface parking, mucho

Dominican capital’s Chinatown expects boost from eased parking

Jarabacoa Country Club to open with grand ceremony in July
Dominican presence at SIMA2010 Real Estate exhibition in Madrid

Playa Dorada hosts Caribbean Cigar Night

Luxuryliving International taps Dominican NE as best of Paradise’s 10 top beaches

* HOME
* RSS
* ADVERTISING
* CONTACT US

DominicanToday.com – The Dominican Republic News Source in English
Dr. Jacinto Mañón #7, Piso 2, Ensanche Paraíso
Tel. (809) 412-2830 / (809) 616-2801 Fax. (809) 616-2334
GOLFDOMINICANO.COM
EMOTIONDR.COM
INDOMINICANA.COM
Site developed by:
Merit Designs Consulting Group

Samaná province the most dynamic tourism region in terms of investments.